IPCC is an independent conservation organisation: taking action for bogs and wildlife is what we do and we have had some major success stories over the past 30 years.
Founded in 1982 the IPCC has run hundreds of projects involving thousands of people to conserve peatland heritage all over Ireland.
• Peatlands are bought and conserved;
• Peatland wildlife and biodiversity is protected;
• Teachers are trained and schools are visited and shown the bogs;
• Awareness is raised of the goods and services peatlands provide;
• Developments are monitored on 1000 sites of conservation value;
• Plans are developed for the conservation of peatlands.