Global Action Plan (GAP) Ltd. is part of the Global Action Plan International network dedicated to empowering people to live and work in an increasingly sustainable way. GAP has been delivering a wide range of environmental programmes in Ireland since 1995.
Title: Education Officer
Location: GAP Offices, Ballymun, Dublin 11
Reports to: CEO
– Fixed term contract to end December 2014
– Renewable subject to funding
– Salary will reflect experience and qualifications
– The post will be 35 hours per week but a degree of flexibility in working hours around evenings and weekends will be expected
– The post will be subject to a probationary period
– Garda vetting applies to this position.
To apply please download and complete the application form and submit with a cover letter outlining your interest in this position and submit by post or email, no later than the 26th July 2013 at 5pm to email@example.com or Global Action Plan Ltd., 13 Balbutcher Lane, Dublin 11.
Application forms can be obtained from the Global Action Plan office on 01-862 5846 or downloaded from the Global Action Plan website www.globalactionplan.ie.