Coalition 2030 are hiring a co-ordinator!
Coalition 2030 is an alliance of civil society organisations working to uphold Ireland’s commitment to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) at home in Ireland and abroad by the end of the decade.
Some key responsibilities will be:
- Coordinating and working closely with Coalition members and networks to advance the Coalition’s vision and objectives
- Leading coordination and implementation of policy and advocacy activities in line with the agreed Workplan
- Supporting the coordination of Coalition-led conferences and events and public campaigns
Essential criteria for the role will include:
- Relevant third level qualification
- Proven track-record in facilitation, planning and coordination
- Experience of working in networks or member-led coalitions, with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
The position is full-time under a 24 month contract. Commencement of the role will begin as soon as possible, and the full job description can be found here.
The salary band is €46,000 to €54,000 commensurate with skills and experience.
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV (maximum 2 pages) and cover letter (maximum 1 page) to email@example.com.
Deadline for Applications: 23:59 Thursday 1 July 2021.