IEN Annual Membership and Core Funding Application form 2022
READ THIS FORM CAREFULLY – THERE ARE IMPORTANT CHANGES FOR 2022
To apply for membership of the IEN, you must return this form, fully completed and with the required documentation, by: 6.00pm Thursday 13th October 2022. This is a hard deadline, if you miss it you will not be considered for membership.
There is only one deadline for 2022 so make sure that you do not miss it.
Remember to save your work as you go along.
We recommend that this form is double-checked, and agreed, by your board of directors prior to being submitted to us.
- Section 6 must be completed by those that received Capacity Building funding in 2021
- Section 7 should only be completed if you are applying for Capacity Building funding for 2022. Groups which have not received funding under this section in the previous 2 years are eligible to apply.
- Keep to the word count guidelines. Additional text which exceeds the word count will not be considered for assessment,
- The entire form will be taken into account as part of your Core Funding Application
- Section 5.1 is your opportunity to tell the assessors what your group has achieved over the past year. This section will garner a large amount of marks so you should pay particular care to complete it fully.
All the information you submit in this form will be treated in confidence. Please note that the Department of the Environment Climate and Communications (DECC) may receive a copy of this form.
We may use anonymized and aggregated data from the form in our publicity and in funding applications.