Are you passionate about the Sustainable Development Goals here in Ireland and abroad? Do you have experience in working with member-led coalitions?
Then we’d love to have you join our team as the Coordinator for Coalition 2030.
Coalition 2030 is an alliance of civil society organisations working to uphold Ireland’s commitment to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals both at home and around the world. It comprises 75 organisations – international and domestic NGOs as well as environmental groups, universities and Trade Unions.
Some key responsibilities will be:
- Coordinating and working closely with Coalition members and networks to advance the Coalition’s vision and objectives
- Leading coordination and implementation of policy and advocacy activities in line with the agreed Workplan
- Supporting the coordination of Coalition-led conferences and events and public campaigns
Essential criteria for the role will include:
- Relevant third level qualification
- Proven track-record in facilitation, planning and coordination
- Experience of working in networks or member-led coalitions, with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
The position is full-time under a 24 month contract. Commencement of the role will begin as soon as possible, and the full job description can be found here.
The salary band is €46,000 to €54,000 commensurate with skills and experience.
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV (maximum 2 pages) and cover letter (maximum 1 page) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications: 5pm Thursday 21 October 2021