- monitor the full implementation of, and to assist in the development of, European law;
- work for changes in the Irish planning laws;
- encourage the implementation of the right to full public participation;
- provide assistance to individuals, local groups, and the wider public in understanding environmental issues;
- seek proper implementation of environmental and planning law to support sustainable communities including the pursuit of concerns and cases in both the built and the natural environment.
We also urgently need people to help research on a host of issues to inform policy comments.
Friends of the Irish Environment,
Tel: 027-74771 (or 087 2176316)